Complaint Review: Prime Peripherals

• Submitted: Sat, December 15, 2001
  • Updated: Sun, December 16, 2001

• Reported By:
Prime Peripherals
PO Box 226 Randolph, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Prime Peripherals Rip Off

I also purchased one of those CDR spindles with a promise of a $45 rebate. The rebate was submitted back on February 18th, and to date, I have yet to see a check issued.

I've tried contacting every number I can possibly find, but to no avail, as all the numbers were disconnected or no longer in service.

There is, however, one number that is still working (888-221-4692), however, the line is always busy during operating hours, that I have yet to get through to them. I've only gotten through after the office is closed for the day and you cannot leave a message.

The website at rebateshq.com has my rebate information listed and a check number, however, I think that is only there to pacify you as I have yet to see that check.

I have received one response to my online request, but when I tried to reply back with a status request, the email only bounces back that the delivery failed.

If you can advise of any way to contact these guys to help me and so many others out, that would be great.

Linda

*EDitorial: Click here to read The Marketing Rebate Rip Off ...Manufactures invent reasons not to pay the consumer their rebate

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Peripherals OKIE

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on manufactures and retailers not giving you the rebates they promised and advertised.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-Peripherals/Randolph-Massachusetts-02368/Prime-Peripherals-Rip-Off-9352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime Peripherals