Complaint Review: Prime Rate Solutions

• Reported By: Barney Rodgers — Dallas Texas
Prime Rate Solutions
Internet USA

Prime Rate Solutions Time Sensitive Material Time Sensitive Material  Internet

I used this company to get into a new payment and term. They ONLY saved me $240.48 a month and $87,546.34 off my principal. And 12 months I was past due was put on the back of  my loan. If I would have sent  my paperwork in sooner I would have gotten an additional savings. The process also took over 60 days to close since I waited to send my TIME SENSITIVE case file forms back. WHY DIDN'T THEY SAVE ME MORE>>>THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO BACKDATE MY INFO IN THE SYSTEM>>> The actual process was OK. I got my assessment back in 10 days and used the processing company to complete the process. They were easy to work with. The entire process took 61 days to complete. I don't understand. My Friend referred me and they saved her WAY more money on her payment and got it done in 45 days. Her final was a 2.00% rate, I ONLY got a 3.00%. I JUST DON'T GET IT?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-Rate-Solutions/internet/Prime-Rate-Solutions-Time-Sensitive-Material-Time-Sensitive-Materialnbsp-Internet-1066010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime Rate Solutions