Complaint Review: Prime Rate Solutions

• Updated: Mon, January 20, 2014

• Reported By: rose — wendell North Carolina
Prime Rate Solutions
20409 Yorba Linda Blvd.#141 yorba LInda, California USA

Prime Rate Solutions and provident consulting group help with modification loan and they asked for money up front which i later found out is illegal so I am out $549.00 yorba LInda california

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: ALSO SEE REMEDY, RUSSELL WALLACE and ANDREW DUFF WEISS

I was contacted by Prime Rate Solutions offering help for a loan modification on my mortgage. I was told that i needed to give them $350.00 fir assaying report on my property I sent that to them . I was told I was in a preatory loan and they could help me .

They then proceded to tell me they were turning me over to the Provident consulting group in Cheyene wyoming and I would have to pay them $299.00 amonth for them to push my hamp package  through my mortgage  company .

I started feeling things weren't right  when they took the $299.00 out of my account on the 16th of december and I heard nothing from them till Jan. 2nd when they sent me the hap package .

I had some questions so when i called I got a voice mail for accounts told them I needed help with the package no response.  Untill I stopped the second payment.

mean while another modification company called me and i said how much would you charge and they told me that it is illegal for any modification loan company to ask for money up front. That is when I decided not to make the second payment.

when provident consulting group called to get second payment I confronted them on the money that they and prime rate solution took and she said that they were not connected with prime rate solution and she got vey upset when I pointed out that they must be seeing prime rate solutions was the company taking my money out ofemy account .

When I looked up prvident consulting group in cheyene wyoming and they didn't show up but I found one in new jersey and a gentlemen pointed me to your website.  so I am out $549.00 . With no WAy to get it back and no help on my modificationl  loan.  I am bringing it to your attention so no one else gets scammed like me .

Also if your  look prime rate solution up on the better business website you find nothing but I was told to by the people from the other modificatioon place to chek them out on the businesss  consumer allience web site I found tha prime rate soulution has an f rating.  I wish someone had told me all of this before I lost money I really can't afford to lose

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2014 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-Rate-Solutions/yorba-LInda-California/Prime-Rate-Solutions-and-provident-consulting-group-help-with-modification-loan-and-they-1116999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime Rate Solutions

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

ALSO SEE REMEDY, RUSSELL WALLACE and ANDREW DUFF WEISS

AUTHOR: greg g - ()

tHE MEN BEHIND THIS SCAM ARE LONG TIME FRAUDSTERS.  The FBI, Orange County DA and the Newport Beach Police raided their REMEDY / 29 PRIME location on Birch Street in Newport Beach, California. Enter 29PRIME or REMEDY on RIPOFF REPORT.COM for more information on these criminal mastemminds:  RUSSELL WALLACE, ANDREW DUFF WEISS nd ronald moore.