sum

• Submitted: Thu, December 05, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, December 05, 2002

• Reported By:Hesperia California
Prime TV LLC, Southern Pines, NC
125 Murray Hill Road Suite H Southern Pines, North Carolina U.S.A.

Prime TV Southern Pines, NC Were you ripped off too by Prime TV LLC? Told your rebate has been approved, but no check is ever sent to you? fraudulent ripoff business Southern Pines North Carolina

I purchased a DIRECTV Satellite system from Prime TV under the pretense that a $140.00 rebate would follow after activation of my new system. After properly completing and submitting the Installation Voucher and Activation form on June 9, 2002, I have yet to receive my rebate. Repeated phone calls to "Customer Service" and "Supervisors" lead nowhere. I was told that my rebate was approved in July 2002, but to date, December 4, 2002, I have yet to receive my rebate. I am fed up with this crooked company, and find it apalling that a company can continue to do business fraudulently. I contacted the FCC, but was told that they do not have jurisdiction over this type of matter. Unfortunately, since I purchased my satellite system with Prime TV, I must also use this same crooked company for the satellite programming.

Anita
Hesperia, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2002 12:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-TV-LLC-Southern-Pines-NC/Southern-Pines-North-Carolina-28387/Prime-TV-Southern-Pines-NC-Were-you-ripped-off-too-by-Prime-TV-LLC-Told-your-rebate-has-37243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime TV LLC, Southern Pines, NC