Complaint Review: Prime TV LLC

• Submitted: Tue, March 18, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, May 20, 2003

• Reported By:Germantown Tennessee
Prime TV LLC
125 Murray Hill Road Southern Pines, North Carolina U.S.A.

Prime TV LLC ripoff on rebate Southern Pines North Carolina

*UPDATE Employee: Who-ever posted lies, please come forward

*Consumer Suggestion: Oh No, I Installed your system, Richard !

I switched from cable to satellite with Direct TV on the promise that a rebate of $99 would be had after installation. Direct TV set up the appointment for the equipment to be sent and a repairman to come out and install.

On the day he arrived 29 Oct, 2003, he helped me fill out the forms for the rebate and went over what to send in. I got my first month bill in two weeks and then sent everything required to Prime Tv.

I waited three months and then called. They informed me that they did not have a copy of the year contract(which was sent). I offered to send or fax that to them, but they said I was now beyond the 60 days filing and I could no longer receive a rebate.

I then spoke with a supervisor which was like talking to a rock. In addition to filing complaints with consumer groups, and BBB, I have trolled the net and found an attorney who will file a class action suit if I cant get twenty or more people.

Someone needs to call these rip off artists to account. Direct TV makes out like Prime TV is a seperate company and they have no control on them. I think evidence would show they are linked and in a conspiracy.

Richard
Germantown, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2003 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-TV-LLC/Southern-Pines-North-Carolina-28387/Prime-TV-LLC-ripoff-on-rebate-Southern-Pines-North-Carolina-49644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime TV LLC

Who-ever posted lies, please come forward

AUTHOR: James - (U.S.A.)

I am the actual person who installed this man's satellite, now, who-ever posted this dtv address is an imposter. Rip -Off-Report needs to make avaible to me, the e-mail address or contact information of the person who is responsible for this post. If not, I will do everything in my power to sue this person responsible for falsly posting on Rip Off Report.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Oh No, I Installed your system, Richard !

AUTHOR: DTV - (U.S.A.)

Richard,

I am actually the person who installed your system, I come to the rip-off-report often to see just what Prime is doing , now ! I have contacted DTV and I have an address where everyone can write and either have Prime stop this rebate scam or have them removed from being a DTV retailer. DTV and Prime are no more the same company than Ford and Chevy. DTV allows alot of people to become retailers of their product. The actual product DTV sells, is programming, not DSS systems. My advice is to contact this address and start getting the bal rolling. I am sure DTV wants nothing to do with a class action lawsuit, that is, beginning to have alot of victims. Any way, here's the address people:

OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT/DIRECTV
P.O. BOX 92600
LOS ANGELES, CA 90009

Hope this helps everyone.