Complaint Review: Prime TV, Louise Brown

• Submitted: Mon, August 26, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, August 26, 2002

• Reported By:El Paso TX
Prime TV, Louise Brown
125 Murray Hill Road Southern Pines, North Carolina U.S.A.

Prime TV, Louise Brown Promised and didn't fulfill ignored certified letter Never received correct dish rebate or explanation from "owner" lied ripoff Southern Pines North Carolina

I bought a Direct TV dish from Prime TV under the promise that I would be able to get a specific programming package that I wanted. The salesman, over the phone since I got their flyer in the mail, promised heaven and earth. A rebate for installation was also promised.

They sent the wrong dish for the programming I had requested from the very beginning. I paid for the installation. I wasted hours and about two weeks trying to contact their customer service, I was put on hold automatically and after a few minutes disconnected.

Finally left a message, was contacted and told that I had to pay for a different dish and that I would get no rebate. So far I am talking about "$200.00" that I paid for something that is not what I was promised, the rebate issue is on hold and for such the amount of paperwork is incredible which, of course, is not mentioned when their sales people are trying to hook you up.

I wrote a certified letter to the owner hoping to find an amicable solution. I never received a reply from her for what I feel totally deceived, abused, victim of a fraud and robbed.

Luis
El Paso, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2002 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-TV-Louise-Brown/Southern-Pines-North-Carolina-28387/Prime-TV-Louise-Brown-Promised-and-didnt-fulfill-ignored-certified-letter-Never-received-28051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime TV, Louise Brown