Complaint Review: Prime TV

• Submitted: Thu, June 19, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, June 19, 2003

• Reported By:Atlanta Michigan
Prime TV
125 Murray Hill Road Suite H Southern Pines, North Carolina U.S.A.

Prime TV ripoff Southern Pines North Carolina

Rip Off Artists, This Company offered to rebate/refund cost of installing a double Dish system in February of 2003. I've called about 10 times wondering where the refund is. Everytime I get a different excuse and a promise that the check will be processed in 10 to 14 days on a critical rush. The blame a backlog of 2000 requests on the delay.

I informed them that I could process 2000 requests by myself in one week. I'm so tired of their lies. I would like to be included in a class action suit also if someone starts it. I'm going to contact the Attorney General's office in North Carolina and submit a complaint as well. I have a friend who also is a victim of this outfit too. I would also advise everyone to contact Direct TV and complain to them as well. If your looking for a refund from prime TV ,, don't hold your breath!!

Atlanta, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2003 04:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-TV/Southern-Pines-North-Carolina-28387/Prime-TV-ripoff-Southern-Pines-North-Carolina-61132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime TV