Complaint Review: Prime Time Consulting Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, August 27, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, March 29, 2012

• Reported By: Caitlin — Colorado Springs Colorado United States of America
Prime Time Consulting Inc.
PO Box 1060 Kittredge, Colorado United States of America

Prime Time Consulting Inc. Stole my money and refused to refund it. Kittredge, Colorado

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Good Luck Getting The Money Back

I was approached by a young man in a Target shopping center in Colorado Springs. He was professionally dressed and told me he was a local student competing for a scholarship. There was another young man in the shopping center with me.
He was very pushy and would not leave me alone. Every time I told him no, he kept talking to me. I finally gave in so I could get on with my day.
He offered to send magazines to kids in hospitals, so I agreed to that, gave him the cash ($126) and went on my way. I went home straight away and cancelled, requesting a full refund.
I spoke with someone a couple of weeks later who approved the refund and told me it would arrive 4-6 weeks later. Now it's been 4 months and I can't even so much as get a hold of this company. I filed a BBB report, but doubt anything will come of that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2011 07:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-Time-Consulting-Inc/Kittredge-Colorado-80457/Prime-Time-Consulting-Inc-Stole-my-money-and-refused-to-refund-it-Kittredge-Colorado-769853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime Time Consulting Inc.

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Good Luck Getting The Money Back

AUTHOR: laura.sandifer - (USA)

I used to work for this company over a year and a half ago when it was called Unique Subscription Agency (USA).  I was 20 and desperate to get out of town because my life was falling apart and this seemed like the only way to get a new start.  I joined them April 2010 and left July 2010, which is the typical turn around for their company.  By the time I had left, none of the "original" employees were still with the company other than the general manager and the owner and his girlfriend.

We were trained to scam people into thinking we were earning money for college.  While we did get $1000 if we reached 20,000 points, it was IMPOSSIBLE.

As far as your refund, good luck.  Unless you push them for the three days after you pay, you'll more than likely not ever see that $126 again.

you can see more information about the company here: