Complaint Review: Prime Time Gourmet Foods

• Submitted: Mon, December 03, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, December 03, 2007

• Reported By:Belmont North Carolina
Prime Time Gourmet Foods
1203-F Brandt St Greensboro, North Carolina U.S.A.
  • Phone: 336-471-8124
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

Prime Time Gourmet Foods I was ripped off by William Jaehn and Prime Time foods Greensboro North Carolina

Friday, March 30,2007, Mr Jaehn stopped at my home. I was napping and he was insistant ringing my door bell and knocking on my door. I went to answer the door and he started SELLING meat. I am a widow and was alone at the time. He talked me into buying $632.00 in meat. I won't that much meat in a lifetime. After he left, I knew I had made a mistake. The next morning I called him and asked him to pick up the meat. He said he didn't know his schedule that day and would call me back in an hour. I have yet to hear from him and today is 12-04-07. The contract I signed said I had 3 days to cancel. On the following Monday I sent an overnite letter to Prime Time Foods to cancel the order. I have contacted the Better Buisness Bureau of NC and the Attorney Gereral Office. Prime Time has not responded to either one. I am going to Small Claims Court to try and get my money back. This is a BIG RIP OFF COMPANY AND THEY ARE GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

Pauline
Belmont, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2007 06:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-Time-Gourmet-Foods/Greensboro-North-Carolina/Prime-Time-Gourmet-Foods-I-was-ripped-off-by-William-Jaehn-and-Prime-Time-foods-Greensboro-288713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime Time Gourmet Foods