telling

• Phone: 913-764-1586
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

Prime Time Properties RUN FROM THESE GUYS!!!!! OLATHE Kansas

Let's just start this story from the begining. I looked at one of their properties in KCK. The craiglist ad stated one amount. When it came time to the signing of the lease, it  reflected a much higher amount. I did print off the listing off of craiglist, so they changed it to the rent amount. It wasn't until later that I discovered that the tentant next to me paid a lot less in rent and they forgave the late fees. (so she says) They do have a no drug tolerance which I thought was a good thing but come to find out, just about every house on the block (that they manage) has people on their porches at night smoking weed. Especially in the summertime, this street was full of wild parties that lasted late into the night. It consisted of loud music, alcohol, and drugs.

My first maintenance problem was my garage light quit working around August and I put in my maintenance order. Maintenance did not come to fix it until late September.  It was the only light in the garage and that is where the washer and dryer were to. It really sucked doing laundry without a decent light for all most a month. Not to mention scary because my next door neighbor (It was a duplex) found a snake in her garage a few months prior.

When I paid my rent in October, I received an email stating that my payment was returned from my bank. Shocked because I had more than enough in the bank to cover the rent payment. I looked at my account and it did not even reflect that the payment attempted to clear my bank. I spoke to a representive at my bank who stated the same thing. I spoke to Holly, and she stated that she spoke to their web agent that the payment was returned. I emailed her a copy of my online statement to prove that I had more than enough to cover the payment and that it did not show it was returned.  According to Holly, they had to go by what the "web portal" told them. But never offered their name, phone number, or written details regarding this.

Sara scheduled my walk out three days before my lease was up. At the time of the walk out, she complimented me on how well the duplex was cleaned and assured me that I would receive a full refund becuase there were not any damages to the unti. About two weeks later, my refund shows up and it was not a full refund. They charged me $100 for cutting the yard. The grass did not even need to be cut. For pete's sake,  it was snowing on May 4th and this was a at the end of April that they claimed they had to cut the grass. Remeber it is a duplex and the other party was not charged this amount. They didn't even charge her at all for cutting the grass. I was charged, $5 for a smoke alarm battery. ( I handed a brand new battery to Sara during the walk through and explained to her that I did not have a stool to stand on to change it). Then this $5 charged changed to the battery in the hallway needed to be replaced. When in fact, I purchased a brand new smoke alarm to replace the one in the hallway.  For this being a home based business, one would think that they would treat people better. Even though they do not release their home address, it isn't that hard to find it out.

My advice is to run from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-Time-Properties/OLATHE-Kansas-66063/Prime-Time-Properties-RUN-FROM-THESE-GUYS-OLATHE-Kansas-1061611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime Time Properties