Complaint Review: Prime Time Shuttle LAX

• Submitted: Mon, January 17, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, June 16, 2011

• Reported By: Lance — Los Angeles California U.S.A.
Prime Time Shuttle LAX
PO Box 452600 Los Angeles, California United States of America

Prime Time Shuttle LAX Go Airport Shuttle, Go Sedans, RED VANS Prime Time Shuttle never showed up and lame excuse from employee Los Angeles, California

*Consumer Suggestion: Bobby...Ahaha

*UPDATE Employee: Willing to help

I found out my dad was dying of a ruptured aortic anyeurism at 4:40 am November 1, 2010. I booked a flight to Milwaukee WI the next day and called Prime Time Shuttle LAX to pick me up to bring me to airport. I made and paid for the reservation online at 2:05 pm the day before my flight.The company receipt told me to ready at 4:40 am for pick up and I was on the front porch waiting for them at that time.

At 4:43 AM I called Prime Time Shuttle to ask where the van was and "Rick" the employee who answered the phone that morning and who refused to give me his last name or employee number told me that the company changed the pick up time to 4:20 AM due to the high amount of travelers to the airport that morning. I told him I never received a phone call or e-mail about the change in time and reminded him I just made the reservation the night before. He responded by telling me it's in the contractual guidelines that the company can and will change times for pick up based on how many reservations they end up with that time for pick up.

I was furious and now late and I asked Rick when the driver would be back to pick me up and that I pre paid my shuttle fare. He told me that the company would not come back to pick me up and I ended up spending $79 in taxi fare getting to the airport and the $24.18 for the Prime Time Shuttle LAX that never showed up on the time they said.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2011 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-Time-Shuttle-LAX/Los-Angeles-California-90045/Prime-Time-Shuttle-LAX-Go-Airport-Shuttle-Go-Sedans-RED-VANS-Prime-Time-Shuttle-never-sh-683578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime Time Shuttle LAX

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Bobby...Ahaha

AUTHOR: The Unknown Driver - (United States of America)

Try to be more proactive. Since you had my comments deleted off your YELP site, here's a suggestion on how to keep Prime Time from going down like the Titanic.

1, Set up on YELP "All complaints please email me first before writing a poor review."

2, Document all names from CSRs and Dispatchers, that showed Prime Time customers rudeness

3, Written warnings go out IMMEDIATELY for first offense. You gotta realize people have been complaining about poor customer service since 2005.

4. Second  Written warning results in 2 weeks off from work with no pay. If they are too stupid to realize how many people (including yourself) they are affecting. Then they need to become unemployed after  the 3rd warning.

5, Have everyone brought on in the future as a paid hourly employee sign a contract that poor customer service will not be tolerated, and will be terminated after 2 complaints.

6. In your business "The customer is king, customers make paydays possible."  As long as they are not spitting on you, or committing assault, you should have your staff maintain a friendly, kind and compassionate composure. Did you ever watch Roadhouse? Remember  what Pat Swazee said? " I want you to be nice."

Willing to help

AUTHOR: Bobby Gibson - (United States of America)

Hey Lance,

If you want to provide your reservation number we can look at what happened. Our agreement does state that we may need to make a small adjustment to your pickup time, but we also do need to contact and confirm with you before doing so.

Provided you gave us all the correct contact information, if we still didn't contact you before changing the pickup time I'm more than happy to get you your money back.

modest