Complaint Review: Prime Tv1930

• Submitted: Tue, March 16, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, March 16, 2004

• Reported By:brooklyn New York
Prime Tv1930
1930 N.poplar St.soutern Pine Southern Pine, North Carolina U.S.A.

Prime Tv1930 ripoff I was scammed & I could not believe that DIRECT TV associated with such people Southern Pine North Carolina

I had DIRECT TV installed in JAN 2004 after much heated discussion about the information they required.After several days two installers arrived from an outfit called ATLANTIC COMMUNICATIONS.They said they would install the equipment, but I had to give them $89 dollars cash & I would receive papers in the mail for my rebate as promised. I did this and got a receipt.I then waited for the papers to arrive.After a month I started calling around trying to get some information about the rebate.Thats when the nightmare started! I have at least a dozen phone numbers!!I wake up hearing a recording saying"someone will be with you shortly,hang in there".When I finally got a live person they sent me the papers but I also was informed that if I did not get the papers in by MARCH 20 it would be to late!!!! this after putting through the hassle of finding them!!!! HELP!!!!

Rudolph
brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2004 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-Tv1930/Southern-Pine-North-Carolina-28387/Prime-Tv1930-ripoff-I-was-scammed-I-could-not-believe-that-DIRECT-TV-associated-with-su-84068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime Tv1930