racial

• Updated: Tue, July 09, 2013

• Reported By: Larry Nielsen — West Valley Utah
Prime acceptance and Low Book Sales
Murray, Utah USA

Prime acceptance and Low Book Sales www.primeacceptance.com mislead, omision, promise, your eligable, warranty Murray Utah

Oh where to start, I bought this Envoy, soime how it passed inspection with no brake lights and a bad lower ball joit on the right front. They made me purchase a wattanty in which the left out or omitted the deductable, I had to pay to get my brake lights fixed including parts.

I took the Envoy in on three ocasions informming them that there was a bad ball joint on the right front, they charged me the deductable and replaced the tie rod end on the drivers side. They left the lower control arm bolts lose, the tire would move two inches each way. the second time they said they left the bolts lose by accident and tightened them up, no they did no such thing. I took it in for inspection and they failed it for a bad ball joint and brakes i repaired the brakes and replaced the ball joint myself and tightened the left front control ar,s bolts up, a year had passed. I can only imagine if the front end had come apart.

I was told of refinancing after a year and a lower interest rate, well what thety didnt say is how much can you put down. What i want to refinance like you said is possible. Didnt happem, and when i went elswhere to see about refinance or a trade uin, i was shown where the same mpodel envoy in the same great condition got only about 1800 to 2500 on the auction block. I owe so dang much i'd have to pay at least $ 5.000 to get out from underneath it.

The finance company Prime, I have ben early with my payments till the past two months, then I had to break them up and i'll be even if you keep to your arrangements they still dissable your vehicle.

This only the half of it, if I could sue I would but the payments to prime are keeping me broke

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 06:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-acceptance-and-Low-Book-Sales/Murray-Utah-841/Prime-acceptance-and-Low-Book-Sales-wwwprimeacceptancecom-mislead-omision-promise-yo-1065468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime acceptance and Low Book Sales