Complaint Review: Prime one benefit

• Submitted: Wed, April 14, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, April 14, 2004

• Reported By:pawtucket Rhode Island
Prime one benefit
West 19thstreet New York, New York U.S.A.

Prime one benefits call me up convince me into a guaranteed credit card,charge me $217 on 03/12/2004 today is 04/03/2004 not a word from them New York

On 02/18/2004 a man called me to offer me establish my credit with a master card of $1000regardless of my past credit.after a30minute to get all my bank information.deducting$217 on 03/12/2004,after this i called them up to find the statues of my credit card,the suposedly manager informs me that another process has to take place before,which was that a bank has to aprove me.

at this point i realized a scam was taking place by this company primeone financial.today is 04/13/2004 I"v loss hope in receiving my $217 or the $1000.please who ever is advocating or legally intervening regarding this matter you have my total support count on me to end this type os scams.

Edna
pawtucket, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2004 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-one-benefit/New-York-New-York-10011/Prime-one-benefits-call-me-up-convince-me-into-a-guaranteed-credit-cardcharge-me-217-on-1033565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime one benefit