Complaint Review: Prime one benefits - Primeonebenefits

• Submitted: Sun, June 08, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, July 19, 2004

• Reported By:kerrville Texas
Prime one benefits - Primeonebenefits
West19thstreet New York, New York U.S.A.

Primeonebenefits ripoff consumer fraud ripoff too many on this web site alone New York New York

*Consumer Comment: Prim One Benefits Needs To Go To Jail And Give Us Our Money Back With 9.9 Intrest

*Consumer Comment: Prime One Benefits I have kids to feed. I hope You Go To Jail

*Consumer Comment: GIVE ME MY GOT D*MN MONEY BACK

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Help me back my money

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: company needs to go to jail

Prime one benefits called me and offered me a creditcard for a fee of approx.$188.00 ,and that was 6 mos.ago and I have never recieved a card!Please help me get my money back from these poeple!They did the check by phone method.

Greg
kerrville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2003 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-one-benefits-Primeonebenefits/New-York-New-York/Primeonebenefits-ripoff-consumer-fraud-ripoff-too-many-on-this-web-site-alone-New-York-New-59999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime one benefits - Primeonebenefits

AUTHOR: Bernadette - (U.S.A.)

PRIME ONE BENEFITS Called me in April And said
the same thing as thay said to every one else.

Thay Took out $217.00 And told me it would take
10 business days.

Today Is July 18 2004 and now thay tell me
something was on my credit report and the bank
will contact me I ask why did you lie to me he
said "no one lied to you mame that money was for
the membership" so I ask why are you people In
the Bad Business Bureau and he hung up He clamed
to be the maniger his name was STEVEN (not an
AMERICAN)But a A**hole.

I HOPE ALL OF PRIME ONE BENEFITS OWNERS & ENPLOYEES GET PUNKED IN JAIL.

I have two kids I needed that money.
I hope I & every one else gets there money back
and a bome blows PRIME ONE BENEFITS AWAY.

Prime One Benefits I have kids to feed. I hope You Go To Jail

AUTHOR: Bernadette - (U.S.A.)

In March thay had told me I would get a credit card for $217.00 and know it July 18 2004 and thay still tell me to give it some time It has been 4 mons, Where Is It You Bastards I have kids to feed. I hope You Go To Jail And Bubu gets you right in the a*s.

GIVE ME MY GOT D*MN MONEY BACK

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

I can not believe my eyes!

Today Is March 16, 2004

I was searching for the prime one benefit website today! I just sent them an email about four days ago and the lady was telling me that did not except emails, you have to call in.

That's Bull Crap! Why in the h*ll do you have "CONTACT US"if I can not contact you guys!

My story is the same as everyone else Except for that person who is not from America! Read that message they riped he/she off for double what they riped everyone else off! Almost 300.00

They took 187.00 from my debit

they wanted me to wait 12 weeks for my money back

everytime i called they kept giving be bull crap! but i did put in a fight and i am not done

I need that money back!

We all do!

So what's next!

Ever person that worked for that business was in to get everyone and they did! They Lied and we have to fight back!

PAY BACK IS A b***h

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Help me back my money

AUTHOR: Amr - (U.S.A.)

I have no exprince becauise im new in america

this company called me abnd said im approve for 2000$ credit balnce and the y taken from my account 299$ and inever recived any thing

there is ni website ther is no phone call

i ask you helpme becauise im realy need my money back please

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

company needs to go to jail

AUTHOR: Lisa - (U.S.A.)

my name is lisa , i have been ripped-off by this company, they debited my account for 187.00, and said that i would have 9.9% and a 1000.00 limit,it sounded to good to be true, i should have went with my first mind told me it was a rip-off , but they were persistant and they got me.

they need to pay!!!!!!!