Complaint Review: Prime selection

• Updated: Sat, March 08, 2014

• Reported By: jewels — san diego California United States of America
Prime selection
buenos avenue san diego, California United States of America

Prime selection One man approached my home on a military base.he was about 65yrs old.he said "you like good steak" Wow what an approach. so after that another guy got out of the truck probably about 55 or so he pushe san diego, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Customer was the thief !!!!!!!!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: NOT TRUE !!!!!!!

I am just appauled with this company and the two guys whom came to our home.Prime Selection is such a rip off.Rick Dexter is a pushy jerk and if i can help it i will have him removed from our Military Base! also i had a couple women that also came to our home and they definitely will be outta here! do not buy from this company or these people they call salesman! I called the company to complain and the owner glen was an arrogant jerk.he didnt care to hear ano word i said! well enough said! DO NOT FALL INTO THIS TRAP OF THESE PUSHY JERKS WITH LOW-QUALITY MEATS!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2011 08:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prime-selection/san-diego-California-92109/Prime-selection-One-man-approached-my-home-on-a-military-basehe-was-about-65yrs-oldhe-s-796963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prime selection

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Customer was the thief !!!!!!!!

AUTHOR: prime selection - ()

This lady put a stop payment on her check and we never recieved the food back, She ripped us off of for over $400 of food and we get the complaint, this is absolutely not a valid complaint. I have already replied to this please take down this slanderous garbage.  She knows what she did, and if asking for our food back that she didn't pay for makes me rude thats even crazier. We are a licenced vender on base and only have problems with people that can't manage their money.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

NOT TRUE !!!!!!!

AUTHOR: prime selection - ()

Its amazing to me that every person that bounces a check makes the company out to be the bad guy. Never was i rude but I do feel a bit ripped off when customers eat for free.. We sell thouisands of military on base,and are a licenced vender. We are not going anywhere, and almost everyone loves us execpt for the few i guess that don't want to pay. The bad apple here is the cusomer not us, we have been in bussiness 20 years and have an A rating with the BBB