Complaint Review: PrimeOne Benefits Aka PrimeOne Financial

• Submitted: Wed, March 31, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, March 31, 2004

• Reported By:El Cajon California
PrimeOne Benefits Aka PrimeOne Financial
220 West 19th St. Suite 2A New York, New York U.S.A.

Prime One Benefits Aka Prime One Financial Ripoff scam - no actual credit card - they just want the money New York New York

I was contacted by this company guaranteeing me a credit card with a very low interest rate for $187.50 in 7/2003. I was told the card would arrive in a few weeks and it would be activated and was not a store credit card. I paid the amount but received a packet of information rather than a credit card. I called the company and they gave me an address in New York stating they had to receive the packet before they would issue credit.

Well, actually their Canada office would need to receive it before credit would be issued. I called them back 11/03 and verified with my certifed letter notice they received it. Now I would be contacted by their Accounting department and they would give me a date of when the funds would be placed back in my account. I have called them every month since then and have never received a call from them nor the funds.

I REPORTED THEM TO THE NEW YORK BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU at the beginning of March. I WOULD ENCOURAGE EVERYONE WHO HAS HAD A BAD DEALING WITH THIS COMPANY TO FILE A COMPLAINT. ENOUGH COMPLAINTS CLOSES DOWN THE BUSINESS.

Shelle
El Cajon, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2004 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PrimeOne-Benefits-Aka-PrimeOne-Financial/New-York-New-York-10011/Prime-One-Benefits-Aka-Prime-One-Financial-Ripoff-scam-no-actual-credit-card-they-just-86107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PrimeOne Benefits Aka PrimeOne Financial

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC