Complaint Review: PrimeOne Financial

• Reported By:San Angelo Texas
PrimeOne Financial
New York, Ohio U.S.A.

PrimeOne Financial ripoff It's now Nov 13th and still nothing. No refund! Ohio

*Author of original report: the check is in the mail, yeah right

I was contacted at home in April 2003 about a MasterCard with a $1,000 limit, no fees, 9.9%. I asked very specific questions and I gave them the $187 fee. I was told I would receive my new cc in about 30 days.

In 30 days I received a package. No CC. It was a credit repair kit. Nothing was said about a cc repair kit or another form in the kit that you would need to fill out.

I called their so-called customer service (this is in canada by the way) and they told me to send the package back and they would refund. I sent the package back, registered signature confirmation. They received it back on May 12th, 2003 at 151pm signed by S Frerguson.

I called and they said they did not receive until May 23rd. They said the refund would take up to 3 months to get back because they had to process the package and make sure none of the certificates and such were used.

I called back mid June, they said my refund was scheduled for beginning of July. Did not get it, called back and was told the end of July, then the beginning of Aug, then the end of August, then the beginning of Sept, end of Sept, Beginning of Oct, Oct 17th, end of Oct, Beginning of Nov.

Then I was told the refund was made Nov 5th. 2days went by no refund. They said it takes 3-5 business days to show in my account. It's now Nov 13th and still nothing. I have talked to supervisors Dorothy and AJ. I will not go away. I will call again tomorrow.

Jullie
San Angelo, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2003 11:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PrimeOne-Financial/New-York-Ohio/PrimeOne-Financial-ripoff-Its-now-Nov-13th-and-still-nothing-No-refund-Ohio-71761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PrimeOne Financial

the check is in the mail, yeah right

AUTHOR: Jullie - (U.S.A.)

They said they sent refund Nov 5th...I was told 3-5 business days...then I was told 7-10 business days...The last thing they said was it was my banks problem, lol. They said you are the only 1 that has called about a problem with not getting a refund out of the batch that was sent, lol. They said to call back on Wednesday Nov 18th. Of course my bank doesn't know anything about it. They said the next step was to file a report with ACH systems to find out where the money was sent. lol