Complaint Review: PrimeTV

• Submitted: Wed, December 10, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, December 10, 2003

• Reported By:Florissant Missouri
PrimeTV
1930 N. Poplar St. Suite 21 Southern Pines, North Carolina U.S.A.

PrimeTV is giving DirectTV a bad name Now I am telling everyone not to deal with either Southern PInes North Carolina

I ordered the system, was told by customer service that they would note on order that UPS was to leave in my garage. It was supposed to arrive on the 4th of Dec. It did not get delivered till the 5th (the day of installation) and UPS did not leave, they needed a signature.

I called PrimeTV and they said that the message was never noted and that it could not be done. So I said fine, cancel my order because I cannot take off a day to sign for a package and then another day to have the system installed.

I spent 3 days fighting with them and UPS. Finally, I told UPS to return the system and that I was refusing it. I called PrimeTV after they received the unit back and was told that I could not get my full refund of $43 because I refused the shipment. They can only refund me $29 for my warranty.

But if I had let UPS try to deliver 3 times and they send it back to PrimeTV than I might have gotten more back or I might have gotten none.

Now it will be 4 - 6 weeks to get my $29 refund and nothing for the time and effort I have had to put into this. People need to be warned about this company. I would hate for someone else to get ripped off like I did. I feel so disgusted.

Unfortunately, this gives me a bad impression about DirectTV because their name is used by PrimeTV.

Candy
Florissant, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2003 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PrimeTV/Southern-Pines-North-Carolina-28387/PrimeTV-is-giving-DirectTV-a-bad-name-Now-I-am-telling-everyone-not-to-deal-with-either-So-74713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PrimeTV