Complaint Review: PrimeTV

• Submitted: Fri, March 19, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, March 19, 2004

• Reported By:Newport News Virginia
PrimeTV
1930 N. Poplar St. Southern Pines, North Carolina U.S.A.

PrimeTV never retuned my 89.00 refund/ripoff Southern Pines North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Prime T.V. over 3000 complaints

I'm complaining because PrimeTV suppose to be returning my installation feeof $89.00 and I haven't received it yet. They said I had 60 days to send in all information including my first Direct TV bill. I did all I suppose to do now I would appreciate my rebate.

I turned in all my information on January 4th 2004 and I haven't received any money as of today. It don't make any since they are ripping people off for their hard earned money. I hope something can be done before they take someone else money.

I advise everyone when you see PrimeTV coming run!!!!

From,
An Upset Consumer!!!!!

Anja
Newport News, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2004 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PrimeTV/Southern-Pines-North-Carolina-28387/PrimeTV-never-retuned-my-8900-refundripoff-Southern-Pines-North-Carolina-84583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PrimeTV

Prime T.V. over 3000 complaints

AUTHOR: Calina - (U.S.A.)

U will have to turn them in to the Better Bussiness Bureau in North Carlolina..If u go to there website and put in there info u will be amazed at all the complaints they have..WE had to do and got our money...When we called they said we didn't turn in everything and we did..They make habits of this..When we turned them in they had like over 3000 complaints..Hope this helps

Plato