Complaint Review: PrimeTime Consulting, INC

• Updated: Mon, October 29, 2012

• Reported By: Angie — Wichita Kansas United States of America
PrimeTime Consulting, INC
P.O. Box 2243 Buford, Georgia United States of America

PrimeTime Consulting, INC Knox PrimeTime Consulting INC Knox, came to my door asked me stupid questions to throw me off, and proceeded to sell me a fake magazine Buford, Georgia

I had a young man come to my door on the evening of May 29, 2012. He began asking me questions that were odd, like If I could have a super power what would it be, and if l could travel anywhere in the world, where would I like to go. and Then he asked if I was a non violent person! He proceeded then to explain to me that he was selling magazines to earn points for a trip. He said he needed only one more sell, he showed me a list of magazines he was offering, I decided to order a childs magazine called Turtle. It was to arrive at the begining of July sometime, according to him. He said the cost was only half and that they paid the rest, so i paid 32 dollars about! I wrote him a check and he took off quickly down my street, didn't bother going to anyone else's home. I had a bad feeling I had just been scammed, but I was hoping to be wrong. Needless to say, I wasn't, and now I have a dissappointed little girl without getting her magazine, and a stuffed animal promised, and a mad mom, who is out 32 bux! I will now only buy from trusted, well known organizations.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2012 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PrimeTime-Consulting-INC/Buford-Georgia-30515/PrimeTime-Consulting-INC-Knox-PrimeTime-Consulting-INC-Knox-came-to-my-door-asked-me-stu-961641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PrimeTime Consulting, INC