Complaint Review: Primecast - Connexion

• Reported By: Drknight — Eugene Oregon United States of America
Primecast - Connexion
2500 Regency Parkway Cary, North Carolina United States of America

Primecast - Connexion Primecast slams DirecTV customers Cary, North Carolina

I had my DirecTV account slammed by Primecast. Fully a month before I was supposed to decide on a TV service package offered by Primecast, my DirecTV account through Qwest was cancelled and reassigned to the package that Primecast was offering, I am unsure whether this will void my service contract with Qwest and I don't know what effect this will have on my bundle discounts. This is illegal and should not have been allowed! The sales team states that they had no idea that this was happening. We are being forced to change without proper notification or ample time to make a choice. Primecast representatives stated that "because we are in a private community, we are not subject to Oregon laws".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2010 09:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Primecast-Connexion/Cary-North-Carolina-27518/Primecast-Connexion-Primecast-slams-DirecTV-customers-Cary-North-Carolina-610101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Primecast - Connexion