Complaint Review: Primecast cable

• Submitted: Sun, March 06, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, March 06, 2011

• Reported By: Roxanne — Spring Arbor Michigan United States of America
Primecast cable

Primecast cable unauthorized withdraws from my credit card when I don't even has an acct or service with this company! Internet

I offered to help my son pay a ONE TIME cable bill at Primecast. I called and provided the information for the ONE TIME with withdraw. No one asked me if payment could be taken out automatically.  The next month my son's payment was withdrawn from my account again.

I have no services provided by Primecast (Thank goodness). I've never had any contact with this shady company until Jan 2011 when my son asked me to help him out for one payment. My son is not on my credit card either.

I called Primecast to notify them that Authorization for automatic withdraws  was never given verbal or non verbal. The service staff was rude and actually one service person "Matt" hung up on my husband.  I was told that I did give permission for automatic withdraw and there was nothing I could do about it. Are you serious?! How can you bilk money out of a senior citizen that's not even receiving any service from you!

Don't use this company. There are several reports of unauthorized credit card withdraws. Customer is service is poor at best and fraudlent .  I've heard Direct TV may partner up with Prime cast. PLEASE rethink that "partnership" Direct TV.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2011 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Primecast-cable/internet/Primecast-cable-unauthorized-withdraws-from-my-credit-card-when-I-dont-even-has-an-acct-703370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Primecast cable