Complaint Review: Primegra

• Submitted: Tue, October 28, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, October 28, 2003

• Reported By:Naugatuck Connecticut
Primegra
420 Corporate Cir. Golden, Colorado U.S.A.

Primegra ripoff, Fraudulent billing, dishonest Golden Colorado

I signed up for a free sample of Primegra promotion. All I had to do is pay for the shipping of around $5.00.I have been away for a while and come back to find that every month for the past 7 monthes they have been taking $56.90 out of my checking account. I have tried tracking them down but keep getting the run around. I've left messages on a voice mail of the 1-800-973-6271 but no call back. I'm pissed they've ripped off $398.30 of me!!I want a full refund!!

Daniel
Naugatuck, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2003 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Primegra/Golden-Colorado-80401-562/Primegra-ripoff-Fraudulent-billing-dishonest-Golden-Colorado-70316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Primegra