Complaint Review: Primegra

• Submitted: Mon, October 27, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, October 27, 2003

• Reported By:Grantville Pennsylvania
Primegra
420 Corporate Circle Golden, Colorado U.S.A.

Primegra charged my checking account $56.90 for 6 months for a total of $341.40 for a product I never received Golden Colorado

In april of 2003 I requested a sample of Primegra at a charge of $6.95. It did not work at all so I did not request a monthly supply.

Around September 17 I received a package with a name on that I did not recognize so I opened it to see what it was. In it was two sample bottles of Primegra. I checked my checking account and sure enough they charged me for them. I called the number on my statement listed aside of the $56.90 charge. The woman told me that the company she works for just bills and collects for Primegra. I explained to her my situation and she told me that I was charged every month after April for Primegra. I verified what she said and I do show on all of my statements a $56.90 charge for Primegra.

I have called and left 5 messages on the answering service at 1-800-324-8184. It always states that all operators are busy and that if you leave a message someone will get back to you by the next business day. I have yet to receive any kind of call or letter.

Paula
Grantville, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2003 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Primegra/Golden-Colorado-80401/Primegra-charged-my-checking-account-5690-for-6-months-for-a-total-of-34140-for-a-prod-70251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Primegra