Complaint Review: Primegra

• Updated: Thu, July 17, 2003

• Reported By:Ottawa Ohio
www.primegra.com Internet U.S.A.

Primegra rip-off scam Internet Worldwide

Primegra has taken 56.90 out of my checking account as well. I'm calling my bank in the morning to fix it so they can't do it anymore.

I read Primegra's terms and conditions when I signed up for the free sample. It said I would have 2 weeks to cancel my subscription before I would be charged the 56.90. I just wanted to try the free sample, and it hadn't arrived yet a week later, so I decided I'd cancel and just wait for the sample.

Since Primegra didn't list a phone number, I had to use their web site to cancel. I used their form at www.primegra.com ("contact us"). After filling out the entire form and selecting the heading "cancel my subscription", I got to the next page that said "Thank you for contacting Primegra", so I know they got my message, but they never cancelled my shipment.

I shouldn't have been charged because I cancelled well within two weeks. Because they don't supply a phone number, they probably are crooked, since I guess you could never prove that they received your message via their web site.

Ottawa, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2003 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Primegra/internet/Primegra-rip-off-scam-Internet-Worldwide-63999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Primegra