Complaint Review: Primegra

• Submitted: Thu, June 10, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, June 10, 2004

• Reported By:Salem Oregon
6950 Bryan Dairy Rd. Internet U.S.A.

Primegra ripoff! They drafted my checking account but didn't send the product. Plus, I only wanted the free sample. Internet

I ordered the sample of Primegra online. I was unaware that I was suscribing to a monthly order of their product.
They sent an order the month following the sample and drafted my checking account. My account has been drafted for the following 2 months, but I did not receive any further orders.

I tried to call the 800 number and no one answered not even a recording. Then I called my bank and got a phone number to some place that bills for Primegra and I got an answering machine.

I left a message on the answering machine, and I also sent an email to the email address on the Primegra website.

Salem, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2004 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Primegra/internet/Primegra-ripoff-They-drafted-my-checking-account-but-didnt-send-the-product-Plus-I-onl-94435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Primegra