Complaint Review: Primegra

• Reported By:Suffield Connecticut
Primegra
primegra.com Internet U.S.A.

Primegra ripoff deceptive company Internet Internet

I requested a sample for 5.95 which was deducted from my checking account 1 month before receiving the product. The terms were that I would try the product and notify the company if I wanted more. Before I received the sample my checking account was charged 56.90. This was Feb/25/2003. I have called the company and told them I did not want to receive any more products and wanted a credit for the product. They told me when they received the product they would credit my account. This has not happened. There is no response at the 18882827686 #. I am so upset with this company.

Christine
Suffield, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2003 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Primegra/internet/Primegra-ripoff-deceptive-company-Internet-Internet-63572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Primegra