Complaint Review: Primeone Financial (aka) Primeone Benefits

• Submitted: Thu, May 15, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, May 15, 2003

• Reported By:Hartford Connecticut
Primeone Financial (aka) Primeone Benefits
61 East 8th Street #140 New York,Ny, New York U.S.A.

Primeone Financial (aka) Primeone Benefits ripoff fraudulent New York, New York

I was called about a credit card and they were going to charge me $100. Well, they never sent me any credit card. All I got was a packet full of coupons 37 days after they withdrew the money out of my bank account. They withdrew $187.

All I want is my money back. They sent the packet back and I put a tracker so I know when they would receive it. But the phone number that I used to call when I was waiting for the credit card that I never got its out of service. If someone knows how I can reach these dogs, or can help me out on getting my money back - please help.

Manuel
Hartford, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2003 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Primeone-Financial-aka-Primeone-Benefits/New-YorkNy-New-York-10003/Primeone-Financial-aka-Primeone-Benefits-ripoff-fraudulent-New-York-New-York-57057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Primeone Financial (aka) Primeone Benefits