Complaint Review: Primeone Financial

• Updated: Fri, April 30, 2004

• Reported By:lagrange Georgia
Primeone Financial
www.primeonefinancial.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Prime One Financial tried to take $217 out of my checking without my permission. I was charged $29 and am worried they will try again. Internet

I applied on line and was called on the phone. was told needed my account # to verify I had one but was told could not take money out without a routing #. after listing to him on phone i declined offer and told him i was not interested. It sounded suspicious. Later when I called bank was charged a 29 dollar fee where they tried to take it out before i deposited my paycheck. i also found out they can take money out without a routing # and was told so by the bank. the bank states there is nothing they can do about it and the only way i can prevent them from trying again would be to open a new checking account.

Carol
lagrange, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2004 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Primeone-Financial/nationwide/Prime-One-Financial-tried-to-take-217-out-of-my-checking-without-my-permission-I-was-cha-89632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Primeone Financial