Complaint Review: Primeone

• Submitted: Wed, May 14, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, October 05, 2003

• Reported By:Hartford Connecticut
Primeone
www.primeonefinancial.com New York, Ny, New York U.S.A.

Primeone Financial Benefits ripoff fraudulent ripoff business New York USA

*Consumer Comment: FIVE FLIERS, A FOLDER, NO CREDIT CARD,$187 TAKEN

Primeone Financial (aka) Primeone Benefits ripoff fraudulent ripoff business New York, Ny New York .....

They first offerede me a credita card, and they charged 187 dollars to may account it took them a 37 days after that to send me a packet with coupons bunch of liars i want justice and my money back as soon as possible im going to take this to the extreme till i get my money back.

I send them their packet full of coupos back and i expect my money back because i have a lot of bills to pay and they told me they were going to charge me only 50 dollars for the credit card that i never got, and they withdrawn 187 dollars from my checking account and i never got no credit card well i just want everybody to know that if they receive a phone call from these dogs to not let them get away with your money especially when you work hard for your money to pay your school and your house bills.

Manuel
Hartford, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2003 07:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Primeone/New-York-Ny-New-York-10011/Primeone-Financial-Benefits-ripoff-fraudulent-ripoff-business-New-York-USA-56977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Primeone

FIVE FLIERS, A FOLDER, NO CREDIT CARD,$187 TAKEN

AUTHOR: Antoinette - (U.S.A.)

PRIMEONE FINANCIAL PROMISED THEY WOULD SEND A MASTERCARD WITH A CREDIT LIMIT OF $1000 AND WHEN I RECIEVED THE PACKAGE I COULD GO ONLINE A FILL OUT THE REST OF THE INFORMATION AND MY CARD WOULD BE ISSUED.

AFTER SEVERAL WEEKS AND NO CREDIT CARD I CALLED AGAIN AND WAS TOLD I HAD TO APPLY FOR A CREDIT CARD ONLINE.

I EVEN CALLED AND CANCELLED ONCE AND RECIEVED A CALL BACK SAYING THEY WERE GOING TO GIVE ME AND MY HUSBAND A CARD WITH $1000 ON EACH.

I STILL HAVE NO CARD AND THEY WERE QUICK ABOUT TAKING MY $187.