Complaint Review: Primerate Solutions/

• Updated: Tue, March 18, 2014

• Reported By: Pete — Wyncote Pennsylvania
Primerate Solutions/
, Select State/Province USA

Primerate Solutions/ Summers Ford and Brad Wilson Said they would Modify my Mortgage and i send 695.00 to them recieve nothing back to help me and now no answer to my calls or Emails. don't know what city Internet

I want my 695.00 dollars returned to me asap. My mortgage company told me primerste do not have the rigth take money from me for a modification. they told me my mortgage company had them contact me. I have call them and Email for the last week Summer Brad are not answer my calls. I am ready to contact the US Attorney's office.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2014 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Primerate-Solutions-/Select-StateProvince/Primerate-Solutions-Summers-Ford-and-Brad-Wilson-Said-they-would-Modify-my-Mortgage-and-1131659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Primerate Solutions/