rank

• Submitted: Mon, October 30, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, November 03, 2006

• Reported By:Buena Park California
Primerica: A Member Of Citigroup
333 Wilshire St, Anaheim, California U.S.A.

Primerica, A Member Of Citigroup Told me they were a Citigroup member, which is correct, but didn't tell me they were Primerica Anaheim California
*UPDATE: Primerica recognized by Rip-off Report a business opportunity well worth considering - it's not for everyone but many representatives make solid commission incomes. Primerica takes appropriate action against representatives conducting themselves improperly, pledges 100% commitment to customer service.

Got a call from Eric last week who told me about this great company associated with Citigroup that was looking for people to fill marketing and sales positions. He didn't bother to tell me that he was with Primerica or else the call would have ended there. I had already been called by Primerica once and I kindly refused their offer. I guess that sales pitch wasn't good enough to try to sucker me in so they sent Eric my way.
Well, I went to the location for the interview expecting to see the name Citigroup but instead saw the large bold letters spelling PRIMERICA.

I called Eric and asked him if he worked for Primerica. He hemmed and hawed a little until I asked him again. He confirmed with me that he did work for Primerica. I told him that I wasn't interested and would not be showing up to the interview. He asked why and I told him that I had job ops that were a better match. (I didn't tell him that I read all of the dirt on Primerica on this site) Anyway, I hung up and drove home, mad at being snookered yet satisfied in knowing that Ripoff Reports saved me from getting involved with this company. Thank you Ripoff Reports!

Bill
Buena Park, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2006 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Primerica-A-Member-Of-Citigroup/Anaheim-California-92807/Primerica-A-Member-Of-Citigroup-Told-me-they-were-a-Citigroup-member-which-is-correct-b-218363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Primerica: A Member Of Citigroup