• Report: #200464

• Submitted: Tue, July 11, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, July 11, 2006

• Reported By:Springfield Ohio
Primerica, Division Leader Kenneth Kaup
30 Warder St. Ste 240 Springfield, Ohio U.S.A.

Primerica, Division Leader Kenneth Kaup abuse of personal information Springfield Ohio
*UPDATE: Primerica recognized by Rip-off Report a business opportunity well worth considering - it's not for everyone but many representatives make solid commission incomes. Primerica takes appropriate action against representatives conducting themselves improperly, pledges 100% commitment to customer service.

I was contacted by one of Primerica's agents, Mr. Kenneth
Kaup, about a position with Primerica that involved

He said he had gotten my name from an employment service. I am on several career finder sites.When I asked which one he said he used several and was unsure which one he had found my name.

When I went for my "interview" I learned the position
was as a financial service representative. I was
unsure but did agree to return to the follow up
interview with a completed application that included
my Personal References.

I was told I would need to pay for licensing fees/ training costs upfront. I was unable to provide the 199 dollar license fees/training costs so I thought the process was discontinued and canceled any further meetings.

The following business day(Monday) Mr. Kaup left a message stating that I had provided the names of my references as people who might also be interested in pursuing an opportunity
with PFS (I DID NOT!) and he would be contacting them. He did not
leave a contact number on the message so I couldn't
respond immediately.

As soon as I returned home (the Tuesday morning) I contacted him to tell him NOT to contact my friends as they were not referrals/leads for him but my personal references to be contacted only for information about my character not as a
random solicitation for recruitment by him or his company. I then emailed him very similar information.

I did not hear back from him so I started calling my
friends and apologizing for them being bothered by
this man. They graciously accepted my apology and said
they knew I would not intentionally cause them any
inconvenience. And that they had been contacted the
day before (the day he called to inform me and left a
message).If he is that desperate for leads then I am
glad I avoided the whole thing. But now I am concerned that if he will abuse personal information like references for his own gain just how safe is my other personal information on the application such as my Soc. Sec. Number.

Springfield, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2006 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Primerica-Division-Leader-Kenneth-Kaup/Springfield-Ohio-45504/Primerica-Division-Leader-Kenneth-Kaup-abuse-of-personal-information-Springfield-OhioUPD-200464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Primerica, Division Leader Kenneth Kaup