• Report: #208280

• Submitted: Mon, August 28, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, August 29, 2006

• Reported By:Decatur Illinois
Primerica Life Insurance Group
3120 Breckingridge Boulevard Duluth, Georgia U.S.A.

Primerica Life Insurance Group..a Memeber Of Citigroup ripoff dishonesty about premiums, rider benefits, and blantant disregard for inquiries Duluth Georgia
*UPDATE: Primerica gets a POSITIVE rating from Rip-off Report in customer support & satisfaction. Primerica pledges to resolve complaints from the past, present and in the future, and give 100% commitment to customer service-say Company Executives!

*Consumer Comment: Illustrates why it bad to do.......

When I purchased this policy on my husband, I was told that my children would be able to be covered on his insurance as "riders" with full benefits. Upon reading the policy with a lawyer, I was informed that not only are they NOT covered until years after I first purchased the policy, but their coverage is extremely limited. I have been led to believe that my children were covered and in the event of accident or death, the policy would make sure their affairs were take care of.

When the policy was first sold to me, I was informed that the premium would never go up and that I could call anytime to speak with a representative. Neither statement was truthful. The information on my children is incorrect. I have made numerous attempts to call and get it changed, but to no avail. Also, when the policy was delivered to me, I was walked through certain aspects, but the ones I was falsely led into weren't covered.

At this point in the game, the policy is completely WORTHLESS to me and my family. My children have been without coverage for almost two years and I was none the wiser. Something could've happened and I wouldn't have been covered.

If I had known what I now know about the coverage, I would've never bought the policy. It was a copmplete waste of my time and my money. It put my children in jeopardy and that is UNACCEPTABLE by any means.

Tracy
Decatur, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2006 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Primerica-Life-Insurance-Group/Duluth-Georgia-30099-0001/Primerica-Life-Insurance-Groupa-Memeber-Of-Citigroup-ripoff-dishonesty-about-premiums-r-208280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Primerica Life Insurance Group

Illustrates why it bad to do.......

AUTHOR: Leroy - (U.S.A.)

This post illustrates why its bad to do business with a primerica part-timer. Since 99% of them wash out in just a few months there is very little recourse in situations like this one.

The primerica rep either;
a.) didn't know what he was talking about to begin with. Given the part-time stature so many of their field force assume it happens more often with them than with others....or;
b.) the primerica rep knew exactly what he was doing but knew he'd be long gome before the misrepresentation was discovered.

Its been so far removed from the time and place it would be difficult to have any recourse against primerica.