Complaint Review: Primerica

• Submitted: Sat, October 11, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, October 11, 2003

• Reported By:aurora Colorado
Primerica
3120 Breckinridge Blvd Duluth, Georgia U.S.A.
  • Phone: 770-3811000
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Primerica - PFS Investments - citigroup - Primerica Financial Services Home Mortgages ripoff Came into my house under pretense of helping friend get a new start and wouldn't leave Duluth Georgia
*UPDATE: Primerica recognized by Rip-off Report a business opportunity well worth considering - it's not for everyone but many representatives make solid commission incomes. Primerica takes appropriate action against representatives conducting themselves improperly, pledges 100% commitment to customer service.

Received call from friend that she was getting into a new business that helps people get out from under debt and needed to have a couple friends let her practice her speal in front of her new boss.

Instead of her talking she sat and listened while her "boss" practiced some high pressured sales techniques on me. I advised her I had absolutely no interest in what they were selling. After she worked on me for more than half an hour and used my friendship as "bait" I advised I would let my friend do analysis on my finances for practice.

In the meantime I needed to give her phone numbers of 20 of my friends. I refused. She said if I can't give her 20 names I could certainly give her 10. You know, to help my friend get started. I refused.

For the next week that we were waiting for the report to come back she called me no less than 2 times a day to try to recruit me. Since I wasn't interested she needed at least 10 phone numbers of friends that she could harass. I refused.

The report came back. I was in real financial trouble if I didn't combine my finances and agree to pay an interest rate 4% higher than what I was paying.
She called me every day for almost a month trying to convince me I was better off with the higher rate. She got $400 from my friend that she couldn't afford.

Linda
aurora, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2003 11:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Primerica/Duluth-Georgia-30099/Primerica-PFS-Investments-citigroup-Primerica-Financial-Services-Home-Mortgages-ripo-68867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Primerica