existed

• Updated: Wed, October 29, 2003

• Reported By:brooklyn New York
Primetv - directtv
www.primetv.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Primetv - directtv ripoff promises you a refund and never mail it out Brooklyn New York Nationwide

prime tv installed our dish and stated two months later after we paid our bill we would have to seend them a copy of the bill and they would issue our check 6to8 weeks later it has only been 3 years now and i have called over a 100 times they have gave me the run around. until i was about to give up and i decided that they would not be sending it out and i had to giveup because it was taking up to much of my time.

but now i an on the internet most of the night and just three years later i have finally found a solution to my problem which i will be giving them just one more call to primetv and now that i have a diffrent approach maybe now that i have made my phone call to primetv i spoke to heather and they have notified me that my rebate is void because it is past the time and that you have only ninety days which would not be true because if they make you wait two months until after you pay the two months it is alrady 60days so that does not give you enough time to get your money so you are out of your money any way i told that to heather and she said that she knows but she is sorry and to have a good day.

i told her that she could now not to my acct that i would be calling the better business beaua and she said okay i told her to have a good night.

Sabrina
brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2003 07:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Primetv-directtv/nationwide/Primetv-directtv-ripoff-promises-you-a-refund-and-never-mail-it-out-Brooklyn-New-York-Na-70506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Primetv - directtv