• Report: #919342

• Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: AVERAGECONSUMER — las vegas Nevada USA
Primo Electric LLC-Las Vegas
3200 Polaris Ave., Ste 43, Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Primo Electric LLC-Las Vegas They Cannot Read a Simple Contract- Las Vegas, Nevada

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Hoax, Slander, Lible.

I entered into a contract with Wesley and Anita Stephens of Primo Electric Contracting, LLC.  They did not perform under the contract.  When a dispute arose, they indicated that they did not understand the plain simple wording of the contract.  This is scary for individuals that actually somehow managed to obtain an electrical contractor's license.

They cannot understand or even read a basic contract.  Obviously, since they cannot read, than it is safe to assume that they are not very good at completing licensed electrial work.  I wouldn't hire this company as such illiterate people may wire your house so that an electrical fire burns it down.  Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2012 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Primo-Electric-LLC-Las-Vegas/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/Primo-Electric-LLC-Las-Vegas-They-Cannot-Read-a-Simple-Contract-Las-Vegas-Nevada-919342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Primo Electric LLC-Las Vegas

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Hoax, Slander, Lible.

AUTHOR: Primo Electric - (United States of America)

I do not know who reported this about my company but before I can provide any reasonable explanation or reply, I need some additional information. Where was this work performed?, What is the name of the customer on the contract?

The complaint states, "I wouldn't hire this company as such illiterate people may wire your house so that an electrical fire burns it down.  Beware!."

- I do VERY little residential business as we prefer commercial / Industrial work so this comment makes me suspicious.

The complaint also states, " They did not perform under the contract."

- When we have done residential work with private individual, we have NEVER had any contracts. Reading this confirms that this is a FAKE claim and is in fact Salnderous in nature.

Primo Electric, LLC. has a very good reputation in Las Vegas, Nevada (which, by the way is the ONLY area we currently do business). Nearly ALL of my business is repeat customers. I personally will go out of my way to ensure that our costomers are 100% satisfied.

I would like to know who wrote this so I could try to understand their intent.