Complaint Review: PrimoTronix.com

• Submitted: Fri, September 28, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 28, 2012

• Reported By: TIRED OF BEING SCAMMED — Amelia Virginia United States of America
PrimoTronix.com

PrimoTronix.com Scam Alert Internet

To all potential clients from PrimoTronix.com, Please Do Not Buy From This Company.  This has been the worst compan to y I have ever had the opportunity to deal with.  I ordered a camera on sale, after a phone call to this company about upgrading the product and ordering a lens, I was talked into a different battery option and with this upgrade it jumped by cost to 800.00 more than expected, but, Ok... I never received the Kit Lens, nor did I received outfit in the 7 to 9 day promise, it was 16 days later it arrived, FedEx called the night before to make sure someone was here to sign for the shipment...I signed for this shipment and in the mean time during the 16 days had sent several emails so forth about the price, which I haven't received a breakdown as of yet.   They claimed I signed for another shipment on the 17th which I didn't do, nor did I received, or sign for, but it didn't bother them to charge my card again.  This has to be the most underhanded company I have ever been associated with..  Please Do Not Buy From This Company...SAVE YOURSELF, spend the extra to be sure you are getting a new product and not a reused one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2012 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PrimoTronixcom/internet/PrimoTronixcom-Scam-Alert-Internet-947883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PrimoTronix.com