Complaint Review: Primotronix

• Reported By: maryfrances — Bakersfield California United States of America
Primotronix
1266 East Main St Stamford, Connecticut United States of America

Primotronix No Response Stamford, Connecticut

It's 12/8 and I placed order on Tuesday 27 November, 2012. My order status is currently set to "Transfered". I don't know what that means & my card hasn't been charged so I called 1-800-571-2717 and emailed customer service at CS@PrimoTronix.com. After holding for a half hour, no one ever picked up and no one has responded via email either. At this point, I'd like to cancel my order but do not know how. I may just cancel the credit card I used...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2012 06:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Primotronix/Stamford-Connecticut-06902/Primotronix-No-Response-Stamford-Connecticut-979431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Primotronix