Complaint Review: Primotronix

• Submitted: Mon, September 10, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, September 10, 2012

• Reported By: Anon Shopper951 — Somewhere Iowa United States of America
Primotronix
Primotronix LLC 1266 East Main St Stamford, CT 069 Internet United States of America

Primotronix Company threatened to cancel my order because of a negative review. Internet

If you don't want to read all of this here is the gist of what happened: Primotronix's rep told me they would cancel my order if I did not give them a more favorable review on reseller.

I placed an order on 9/27/12 (which processed as 9/28/12 ET) and have been waiting patiently for the product to arrive. During that time, I sent off 4 different emails and placed 3 different phone calls to Primotronix to see if I could get an order status update or a tracking number, or any information about the whereabouts of my product. Due to the company not answering back on any line of communication, I went to reseller and wrote a negative review regarding the lack of communication and my overall experience with the company.

I decided to call again today on 9/10/12 and a customer service rep (who says he is also the manager) picked up and instead of just saying when my package would arrive proceeded to ask why I left the negative review. I surely would understand why a company would be concerned about it but the rep became irate and began to raise his voice at me despite me telling him why the company got the rating they did and that this would be an opportune moment to turn things around. INSTEAD, the rep stated "he would cancel my order unless there is a 5 star review", which I took as a threat and when I asked him if he was threatening me he said no, he just did not want to do business with me. Nowhere on their company site do they reserve that right and the other issue is I never requested the order to be cancelled, the rep proactively stated he would cancel my order unless I change the review. With that in mind, I made an agreement that I would retract my review until the actual product came. Unfortunately for Primotronix, the damage has already been done. If I did not have that interaction with that rep or manager, I probably would have just given them a mere 3 and move on but because of the actions of their customer service I am here writing this review telling others to steer clear.  Due to the fact that I fear retaliation from this company I will write this review anonymous.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2012 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Primotronix/internet/Primotronix-Company-threatened-to-cancel-my-order-because-of-a-negative-review-Internet-939271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Primotronix