Complaint Review: Primotronix

• Updated: Sun, January 20, 2013

• Reported By: Mark — New York New York United States of America
Primotronix

Primotronix camera sale scam, Internet

In late November I attempted to buy a Canon SX-50 camera. The web site said for $419 (1) I would receive the camera in less than a week and (2) I could get a package of battery, SD card, etc for $0.00.

Perhaps too good to be true so I tried calling the 800 number, but gave up after dozens of attempts over a couple days and just ordered from the web site. 5 days after completing the order, I got a call (Saturday night at 7pm no less) to confirm the purchase (which had obviously been secured by a credit card). Huh??

Since I finally had a company representative on the phone, I asked when the camera would arrive and if the extra package was really included. 3 weeks and NO! Yes, we know the web site says that, but it is wrong. After 15 minutes of argument, I gave up and cancelled the order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2013 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Primotronix/internet/Primotronix-camera-sale-scam-Internet-1000279. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Primotronix