Complaint Review: Primus Canada - Talk Broadband

• Submitted: Tue, April 20, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, April 20, 2010

• Reported By: Nabz1001 — Ottawa Ontario Canada
Primus Canada - Talk Broadband

Primus Canada - Talk Broadband RIPPOFF - I dont have an account with them yet i have alot of bills from them :S, Internet

I used to be a primus customer long time ago, then i cancelled the account, also long time ago, last year i went out of the country for 4 months and when i came back i have alot of bills from primus and a threatening letter to pay the bills or face the collection agencies. I called them up and told them i never asked for any service, they said i did. I told them i dont even know my phone number which aparently you gave to me, and if you check i dont even have any of your equipment which you need for the VOIP service, he kept arguing and i told him another proof is that nobody would haveused that number because no one knows that number. He told me he will call back in 15 min which he did and told me he will credit my account and i dont owe any money, today i got another letter from them that i still owe same amount of money and in 10 days its going to collection agency. I AM FURIOUS beyond belief. How can they do that. If someone's reading. i need help against these rippoffs, im not gonna pay a single penny for the service i never used and i never HAD!

STAY AWAY FROM PRIMUS

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2010 04:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Primus-Canada-Talk-Broadband/internet/Primus-Canada-Talk-Broadband-RIPPOFF-I-dont-have-an-account-with-them-yet-i-have-alot-594789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Primus Canada - Talk Broadband