Complaint Review: Primus Financial

• Reported By:Alexandria Louisiana
Primus Financial
Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Primus Financial ripoff of trusting customers Orlando Florida

In january of 1999 I purchased a 1999 mitsubishi mirage 4 door from mitsubishi of orlando and was finaced thru primus financial for payments of $441 a month I made a few payments but realized that I could not pay for the vehicle so I voluntarily repoed the car. now the total cost of the vehicle was $13,000 via primus I was to pay $24000 which was not explained to me until later in a hidden clause they called a lenders clause or something like that. well anyway they took the car and sold it for $8,500 and they say I still owe $12,000 for a car I no longer own. they have even threatened to garnish my pay check for over half of what I get paid which I can not do because I can not afford this will all the other bills I have that total $1100 a month and I average $1250 on my pay check. these people are even threatening to take me to court and pay for everything on a car I do not own. please help me I can not afford a garnishment of any kind and I surely can't afford to pay them what they say I owe on the car I do not own.

Alexandria, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2006 04:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Primus-Financial/Orlando-Florida/Primus-Financial-ripoff-of-trusting-customers-Orlando-Florida-185520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Primus Financial