• Report: #820308

• Updated: Mon, January 09, 2012

• Reported By: ManOfManners — Tolland Connecticut United States of America
Primus Marketing
26 North Main St. Southington, Connecticut United States of America

Primus Marketing Nick Saum Charles Ponzi would be proud Southington, Connecticut

So I got a call from Nicole saying her supervisor was interested in my resume and wanted to have a interview.  She told me they worked as a marketing firm that works at trade shows and other fairs.  I always listen to "dress professionally" for the interview, which is the tell tell sign of the door to door scams.  She didn't say that so I thought I would give the interview a shot.  I drove to the office in Southington on 1/9/12 and I was dismayed by the state of disrepair the office was in.  My instinct told me to leave.  The girl at the desk Nicole just worked on a MacBook listening to a radio on here desk and tried to make small talk with the people waiting for interviews.  I do not recall seeing a phone on her desk.  When I went in to talk to Nick Saum his office was bare and the furniture like the furniture in the waiting room looked it like was just dragged out of a dumpster from the 1970's.  His office was bare, there wasn't even a blotter on his desk.  His computer looked older and had to be a refurb.  There was another man in the office that was going to be part of the interview but after the first question he just got up and left never to come back.  Nick did not say anything about pay or benefits expect that pay is discussed at the third interview.  He told me they go to stores like Home Depot and try to sell the service the store offers.  I have been to Home Depot and Lowes and I have never seen people from outside firms selling services for the store within the store.  He offered me a second interview which I tried to weasel my way out of.  I finally told him I would come for it on that Thursday and they sent me a email to confirm.  I do not plan on going.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2012 07:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Primus-Marketing/Southington-Connecticut-/Primus-Marketing-Nick-Saum-Charles-Ponzi-would-be-proud-Southington-Connecticut-820308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Primus Marketing