Complaint Review: Primus Northwest

• Updated: Tue, August 28, 2012

• Reported By: David Presley — St. Petersburg Florida United States of America
Primus Northwest
10060 West Rd, #103 Houston, Texas United States of America

Primus Northwest George Baumanis Lets put a spotlight on this commercial predator in your community Houston, Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Matter Resolved

We had our car fraudulently taken by a local dealership in your area, Primus Northwest.  Despite our best efforts to recover the vehicle, the dealership has continued to write bad checks and refuses to return the vehicle to me. Despite our signed contract, and ongoing correspondence with the dealership, we have yet to recover the vehicle or have it paid-off in full as agreed.  As a result, my credit is about to be wrecked, I no longer qualify for a home to be purchased on the 28th of this month, and according to the bank (Ally), the owner George Baumanis stole at least 5 other vehicles during his
trip to Florida under the guise that he would pay-off our debt to Ally.  In June when he came to Florida to buy my vehicle, he had over 20 cars on his lot according to his website.  Now he has one.  In June my car had about 6 thousand miles on it, now according to the latest Onstar statement it has almost 10  thousand.

I am speculating that perhaps he already sold it to somebody else illegally as he does not have title, or has sold it across the border. I just want the car back or for him to honor his agreement to pay off my debt to the bank in full.  I have two little kids to feed and bad credit and no house is not an option.

Lets put a spotlight on this commercial predator in your community.  Please help!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2012 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Primus-Northwest/Houston-Texas-77064/Primus-Northwest-George-Baumanis-Lets-put-a-spotlight-on-this-commercial-predator-in-your-928337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Primus Northwest

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Matter Resolved

AUTHOR: Primusnorthwest - (United States of America)

We have resolved this matter, and we will call it a misunderstanding. None of the statements made were true.