Complaint Review: Prince Law Firm

• Updated: Mon, April 07, 2014

• Reported By: Vicky — lula Georgia
Prince Law Firm
Internet USA

Prince Law Firm I stop using Pince Law two days after they took the initial payme4nt of 250.00 .I was assured I would get a refund . This started in Feb. I atill have not gotten a refund, 2 1/2 months later Internet

On Feb 1 2014 I talked to Ben Rodrigis about filing banckruptcy. I started the process and on 2-08 they took a payment from my checking account for $250.00. On Feb 12, 2014 I called and talked to Ben and decided I did not want to file bankrupcy after all. He said he would stop the case. No forms or anything had been filed because I had only made the 1st payment of 8. I had to pay in full before bankruptcy would be filed.

At that time I asked about a refund. He said he would file for it. I waited 2 weeks and called to inquire about refund. Ben said "no refund request has been filed" I said why not I asked you to file that request. He said ok now I have filed it. I said how long with this take. He said Until Partners reviewed it.

I have called 4 times and not one thing has been done to refund me any of the 250.00 . It has been 2 months.  When I call now I am told the review group has not looked into your refund, nothing has been decided... What needs to be decided. They did not provide a service for me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2014 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Prince-Law-Firm/internet/Prince-Law-Firm-I-stop-using-Pince-Law-two-days-after-they-took-the-initial-payme4nt-of-2-1136873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Prince Law Firm