Complaint Review: Princeton Digital USA Corporation

• Submitted: Thu, December 23, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, December 23, 2010

• Reported By: Stephanie — Port Orchard Washington Virgin Islands (US)
Princeton Digital USA Corporation
3300 Irvine Avenue Suite 120 Newport Beach, California United States of America

Princeton Digital USA Corporation Three Princeton VL1919 LCD Monitors Stopped Working For No Apparent Reason Company CAN'T Be Found OR Contacted For Repair Newport Beach, California

We currently have 3 Princeton VL1919 LCD Monitors that went bad at about the same time, my husband even bought a video card thinking it couldn't be the monitors because the lights were blinking on and everything and it must be the video card because they are the same monitor...

Anyway, we have 3 of them and I am sure that must mean there is some kind of factory defect or something so I am trying to get hold of the company to complain. I look them up: www.princetongraphics.com is just an ads site, I look on the monitors and it has a weird web address: www.princetongraphips.com and that does not work. I tried just about every form of web address that I could find regarding princeton digital and none of them worked.

I tried the numbers listed: 888-668-7655, 949-777-3379 the first one was fast busy, and the second was disconnected.

I looked them up in the Better Business Bureau and it looks like they have moved without a forwarding address and they have an "F" rating.

I know, we were past our warranty date and all, but having 3 monitors go bad practically at the same time, should mean that it's a factory defect or something and these should be recalled or at least fixed for free...

But we're out the money as usual....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2010 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Princeton-Digital-USA-Corporation/Newport-Beach-California-92660/Princeton-Digital-USA-Corporation-Three-Princeton-VL1919-LCD-Monitors-Stopped-Working-For-674765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Princeton Digital USA Corporation