Complaint Review: Princeton Executive Group - Florida Executive Search

• Submitted: Tue, April 22, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, April 23, 2008

• Reported By:Miami Florida
Princeton Executive Group - Florida Executive Search
600 N. Pine Island Road, Suite 450 Plantation, Florida U.S.A.

Princeton Executive Group - Florida Executive Search I was also a victim and am doing something about it - PLEASE READ!! Plantation Florida

*Author of original report: Princeton Executive Group - Plantation, FL

I have read everyone's reports and wanted to share with you that I was also a victim of their scam. After doing a lot of research on the internet about a year ago (and still going), I came across with two victims of this scam. I served as a witness in a court litigation that one of these victims won against Robert Milgroom and Jeff Shyne this past August 2007. I am currently in the process of also taking them to court, with a Mediation to take place on April 23rd (10:30am) at the Broward County Courthouse located at 100 N. Pine Island Road, Plantation, FL 33324 (courtroom 240). I suggest that anyone that can read this before then attend this Mediation so that you are aware how these scam artists work.

These individuals are very well familiarized with the court system given their many appearances in the past three years (10+ times). I am pretty sure that this case will be taken to court and will not be solved through mediation as I have found out that they always want to settle by offering $1,000 for your "troubles". Although I have already several witnesses / victims that will testify against them in the main court date, I suggest that anyone that is interested in serving as an additional witness or wants your voice to be heard, please do not hesitate to contact me at (305) 858-2979 or via e-mail at alejandrovs@gmail.com. I will gladly help you throughout the whole process, what to do, who to go to, etc. Please help in putting these two scam artists behind bars.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Alex,
Miami, FL

Alex
Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2008 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Princeton-Executive-Group-Florida-Executive-Search/Plantation-Florida-33324/Princeton-Executive-Group-Florida-Executive-Search-I-was-also-a-victim-and-am-doing-some-328182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Princeton Executive Group - Florida Executive Search

Princeton Executive Group - Plantation, FL

AUTHOR: Alex - (U.S.A.)

To all,

Today, April 23rd 2008, I solved my case through Mediation at the Broward County Courthouse located at 100 N. Pine Island Road, Plantation, FL 33324. I am satisfied with the outcome but will not be able to discuss this case in detail with anyone in the future.

Kind regards,