Complaint Review: Princeton Executive Group

• Submitted: Fri, May 02, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 22, 2010

• Reported By:Ft. Lauderdale Florida
Princeton Executive Group
600 N Pine Island Road Plantation, Florida U.S.A.

Princeton Executive Group Broward County Consumer Affairs, State of Florida Attorney Generals Office Investigation Plantation Florida

*Consumer Comment: Sounds Familar

I too have been a victim of the Princeton Executive Group exactly as described by all the previous postings.

I've spoken with the above mentioned government agencies and both had already started files and investigations regarding the business practices of the Princeton Executive Group.

Princeton's days are numbered, that's why Milgroom opened a new company in February 2008.

Andres
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2008 07:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Princeton-Executive-Group/Plantation-Florida-33324/Princeton-Executive-Group-Broward-County-Consumer-Affairs-State-of-Florida-Attorney-Gener-330078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Princeton Executive Group

Sounds Familar

AUTHOR: Triste - (United States of America)

I beleive I also met with this firm wit a gentelmen from South America names Jorge Barragan.  He guaranteed me a job after he met with a special committee, he said this to my wife and I.  I did nto have the money to invest and kindly turned him down.  I just needec to get out of that office.  My wife she not trusted him.  A year ago I had a meeting with a company with a Jorge or George Cortwez, when I walked int he office I was the same man who met with my wife and i over a year earleir, but he was Jorge Barragan then.  He looked at me as if he did not know me, he asked me to come back for another meeting with my wife - I never went to there again.

I do not know if this is the same company but I do know that Jorge Barragan and Mr. Cortez are the same person.

largest